Subject:   Computer Tools at PreK2
Author: Bethany
Date: Aug 26 2004
I have some concern, and I've heard it voiced by other teachers who teach at
this level too, that using computer tools to explore mathematics is really NOT
appropriate.

I'd like to know how others feel about this topic.  Are there appropriate uses
for computers at this level that truly benefit student learning as opposed to
other methods of teaching?  If so, I would love to know what you've found
useful.  If not, I'd like to hear about those experiences as well.

yes  no

Discussion Help