Subject:   RE: Teaching the Concept of Functions
Author: Alan Cooper
Date: Sep 26 2004
On Sep 24 2004, gene wrote:
> For the composition of functions I like the applet
> http://mathforum.org/mathtools/tool/2149/

This is very nice. The only thing I would change is to assign the colours along
the axes rather than perpendicular to them (so that equal length segments have
the same colour rather than just being cut-off by the same colour). Here's an
applet to show what that would look like:

http://www.langara.bc.ca/~acooper/mathlets/Compo/Applet.htm

yes  no

Discussion Help