Subject:   RE: Mutually Exclusive and Complementary Events
Author: Mathman
Date: Oct 26 2004
If you don't mind [I am trying to assist]  I'll pass this along to some
colleagues who work in the field.  My own problem is to try to understand why
the topic of probability has a place so early in the game, when there are far
more pressing needs such as a great lack of understanding and development in
other areas of elementary mathematics.

I'll pass along any forthcoming information.

David.

yes  no

Discussion Help