Subject:   RE: SmartBoard
Author: Calvin
Date: Jun 9 2005
We've been using the (free) Virtual TI on Smartboards for four years... the
Virtual TI is a great tool!  Bringing the screenshots into notes (either
pre-planned or impromptu) and writing/sketching all over them is very
convenient.  No plans to switch to the (overpriced) Smartview.
We find MathTools a great resource for the Smartboard (#1 on my "Smart"
Favourites) for using applets either dynamically or static screenshots.

yes  no

Discussion Help