Subject:   RE: Exciting
Author: Mathman
Date: Oct 26 2005
On Oct 25 2005, otfkthx 7301961176 wrote:
> How can I make Maths more exciting?

I find that doing it is quite exciting enough for me, and always has been.  I
recently got my jollies finding a tangent common to two points of a 4th degree
function [x^4 - 2x^2 - x].  I should have been planing some planks for the next
project, but got distracted.  Perhaps you might be more specific?

David.

yes  no

Discussion Help