Subject:   Help with Virtual TI
Author: whess
Date: Jan 7 2006
I have Virtual TI and I am trying to use it with the TI-89.  I am having
trouble dumping the rom from my TI-89.  I have the TI Silver_Link cable, but
Virtual TI will not recognize it.  (It does not seem to be a cable option in the
Virtual TI ROM Wizard.  Also....does Virtual TI allow you to click the keypad of
the calculator with your mouse just as though you were pushing the keys of the
calculator with your finger?  With the TI rom I downloaded, I only have the
screen of the calculator emulated.  I tried to open a skin in the Virtual TI
program, but received an error prompt.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

yes  no

Discussion Help