Subject:   RE: SmartBoard
Author: GreenwaveMath
Date: Jun 3 2007
I will also get a smart board this fall to use in my classroom.  I am not sure
of all of it's capabilities, but I will miss my pc, lcd and wireless tablet that
I have become comfortable with this past year. I use TI-84 SMARTVIEW which
allows me to project a TI on my board.  You can get it free from Texas
Instruments if your school purchases a group of calculators.  I love the
pre-programmed step-by-step tutorials on how to use the calculator. My
students enjoyed being able to see which buttons were used and if the missed a
step the side panel shows them step-by-step which buttons were keyed. If you
have any other questions, email me.

yes  no

Discussion Help