Subject:   RE: SmartBoard
Author: GREG
Date: Jun 4 2007
 have you used TI-Connect software?   it's free from TI education and it will
let you transfer programs, apps, etc... to and from the calculator.  You can get
the screen as well from there and it may be enough to work for you, i.e. your
computer is connected to the smartboard anyway.   Not too big on smartboards
yet--i've used the simple LCD projectors and my computer plus a TI overhead
display for my calculator but to be fair, i've never really had a smartboard of
my own in the room.
greg
Greg Wilson-Physics

yes  no