Subject:   RE: SmartBoard
Author: chobbs
Date: Jun 12 2007
Okay so I have been teaching thirteen years and I have no idea what a smartboard
is or does or maybe I do and do not realize it. I am sure of one thing, our
school does not have this technology nor can they afford something like this.
What is the hype and what can I do to find out more about it and what would it
bring to my classroom that would make heads spin, eyes light up, and of course
the almighty scores soar.

On Jun 10 2007, mima wrote:
> I teach 4th grade and have used Smartboard two years.  I absolutely
> love it!  I have attended the free workshops Smarttech offers and
> found them extremely helpful.  They offer workshops all year long at
> different places.  There is a lot of help available through their
> website www.smarttech.com  There are a lot of lessons already
> developed from both the U S and Canada.  There are also links to
> smartboard users all over the world.  Your students are going to
> become very engaged in the learning!

yes  no

Discussion Help