Subject:   RE: SmartBoard
Author: CarolS
Date: Jun 12 2007
Hi,
  This is my first year teaching and the SMARTBOARD is the BEST!!  Imagine a
white board, on the wall or on legs. A projector shows a picture on the board
and when you TOUCH the picture, you can manipulate it.  It's like your hand is
the mouse, the pen, everything!  You can make your own lessons or you can
download them from other sources.  You can use SMARTBOARD lessons , or
PowerPoint lessons or even United Streaming.  Fractions and fraction pies all
connected, living literature, social studies - like heierarchy pyramids - all
interactive!
  It is amazing!
Check it out at http://www2.smarttech.com/st/en-us/products/
Enjoy!
Carol

On Jun 10 2007, mima wrote:
> I teach 4th
> grade and have used Smartboard two years.  I absolutely
> love it!
> I have attended the free workshops Smarttech offers and
> found
> them extremely helpful.  They offer workshops all year long at
>
> different places.  There is a lot of help available through their
>
> website www.smarttech.com  There are a lot of lessons already
>
> developed from both the U S and Canada.  There are also links to
>
> smartboard users all over the world.  Your students are going to
>
> become very engaged in the learning!

yes  no

Discussion Help