Subject:   RE: SmartBoard
Author: Marcia116
Date: Jul 30 2010
I use the smartboard everyday for my geometry classes. It allows me to be more
interactive and keeps the kids more engaged. You can use TI's smartview emulator
with it to show and use your 83's on screen. You can also use other websites
like mathtools and virtual manipulatives.

After class, I also put the class notes out on my websites so students can
download for review or if students are absent they can catch up. Student like
this feature.

You are correct in that it is a lot of work to get started, but then it is a lot
easier in subsequent years! Definitely well worth the time and energy.

yes  no

Discussion Help