Subject:   RE: Pool table tool
Author: iris08
Date: Oct 17 2006
On Oct 16 2006, rao23 wrote:
> Do you think the pool table tool is easy to understand?

Well, I didn't find the concept it attempts to introduce to be readily apparent.
But if you look into its "Instructions" and especially its "Exploration"
informative links, I believe a better understanding of this activity's purpose
may be found. It would probably be helpful to present this computer activity
with some sort of paper worksheet to fill out.

yes  no
Post a new topic to the Paper Pool Tool tool Discussion discussion

Discussion Help