Subject:   Chaos in the Classroom
Author: Chris
Date: Feb 23 2004
Bethany,

The lessons and accompanying tools are great. I really enjoy topics in
porbability and even more so in Chaotic thoery. Unfortunatly, I am still a
pre-service teacher and am currently at the University of Illinois, and cannot
report feedback from a classroom or students of my own for at least one year but
definitly look to further investigate this topic, your lessons and information
elsewhere in the up coming months. Thanks again for your reply.

Chris

yes  no
Post a new topic to the Chaos lesson Discussion discussion
Visit related discussions:
Probability & Statistics

Discussion Help