Subject:   RE: CALCULUS MADE EASY APP TOOL
Author: sudhir
Date: Feb 15 2006
Hi,
I am working on the concepy of finding the roots. I am able to find any root of
any digit no (eg 2233rd root of 283782 digit number). i have tested on a set of
5 numbers and average accuracy is more than 98%. It takes me 20 sec to calculate
it manually using pen and paper.
Since the MS doesnt allow to calculate this using the MS Excel, i cant check the
actual accuracy.
Can you let me know if you know of any tool which can help me find it exactly
and help me check the accuracy of my calculations.
Thanks and Regards
Sudhir Agarwal
Agarwal.Sudhir@gmail.com

yes  no
Post a new topic to the Calculus Made Easy App tool Discussion discussion

Discussion Help