Subject:   RE: (no subject)
Author: LHL1132
Date: Apr 23 2007
On Mar 13 2007, pissedoff wrote:
> SMART SOFT HAS RIPPED ME OFF.

I DOWNLOADED "CALCULUS MADE EASY"
> AND PAID FOR THE $100 UNLOCK CODE
THEY HAVE NOT GIVEN ME THE UNLOCK
> CODE

THEY HAVE NOT RESPONDED TO REPEATED EMAILS

PAYPAL HAS NOT
> BEEN ABLE TO REFUND THE $100 I PAID THRU THEM

I HAVE WRTTEN TO
> THE CHICAGO SUNTIMES TO INVESTIGATE WHERE THE $100 HAS GONE

Same exact thing has happened to me.
I guess I will be contacting my credit card company (I paid credit through
PayPal) about getting my money back.
If anyone else hears anything, please post, as I would like to still get the
application.

yes  no
Post a new topic to the Calculus Made Easy App tool Discussion discussion

Discussion Help