Subject:   RE: CALCULUS MADE EASY APP TOOL
Author: Kidder
Date: Oct 31 2009
On Oct 10 2009, capacitor wrote:
> Hello SCOTTD,

Is "Calculus Made Easy" able to do all the
> substitutions integration?

thanks

Yes "Calculus Made Easy can do all the Substitution Integration! CME can help
you out with everything you need in Calc 1,2 and 3. And step by steo integration
make learning much easier. CME helped me to better understand my Homework and
improve my overall grade. I love it.You have more questions?

yes  no
Post a new topic to the Calculus Made Easy App tool Discussion discussion

Discussion Help