Subject:   Algebra Tiles
Author: Susan Boone
Date: Feb 22 2004
I have used several different algebra tile manipulatives and applets, and have
used them in class.  It is some trouble to drag out the actual manipulatives and
some of the applets are a little hard to figure out. This tool is user friendly
and would really help visual learners.  So many students just put random numbers
down (especially when factoring), and I think that the visual rectangle they
need to form is really helpful.  I didn't even read the directions and had fun
playing with it :)

Susan

yes  no
Post a new topic to the (missing item) discussion
Visit related discussions:
Algebra
Factoring

Discussion Help