Subject:   Numberline subtraction
Author: Kathy
Date: Feb 3 2004
New Topic
I am trying this site for the first time as a second grade teacher.  I went to
try out this activity myself and see two major concerns:
1.  The speed is so fast that it's difficult to follow
2. Although the number being subtracted is in red with an arrow the line enters
from the left as though it is being added and then rapidly goes back in one leap
to the answer.
I see this as quite confusing to children needing this low of a math level in
2nd grade.  Maybe I'm just nuts but I hesitate to waste time looking at
different topics.

yes  no
Post a new topic to the (missing item) discussion
Visit related discussions:
Math 2

Discussion Help