Subject:   factor tree in flash
Author: arien
Date: Feb 17 2006
hi all

  I saw the factor tree problem and it was really useful for me to develope such
lessons for students. But i'm in a dilemma. I want to convert the java
technology behind this to ActionScript in Macromedia Flash MX2004. Since we use
flash lessons to present class materials, we should do it in flash itself. But
i'm not familiar with java. Can anybody do it for me ? I request atleast an
algorithm behind this program to develop the same in flash. If you know
ActoinScript, it will be helpful if you make it in Actionscript itself.
Awaiting your helping hands....

Aneesh. A

yes  no
Post a new topic to the Factor Tree tool Discussion discussion

Discussion Help