Subject:   8 and 3
Author: Suzanne
Date: Nov 21 2003
Hi Mark,

If I ask you the question again....can a 3 oz and 8 oz container be used to make
12 oz in the problem? and you answer "no" it would be great if you could explain
why. Similarly if you say "yes" you could also explain why.

Steve was just commenting that it won't work. Maybe you can add the reason why
it doesn't?

Thanks,
Suzanne

On Nov 21, 2003, Mark V. wrote:

Steve, I asked bout 3 and 8 making 12 oz.
THat is what i said and that is what i meant.
I asked this question because Suzanne emailed me and asked me if i was sure 3
and 8 cant make 12.

Mark

On Nov 21, 2003, Steve Weimar wrote:

Mark, I am thinking that 8 and 3 can't make more than 11. Is that what you're
thinking?

-- steve

yes  no
Post a new topic to the The Hispaniola Water Shortage tool Discussion discussion

Discussion Help