Subject:   RE: How did you get started to get the 'water to work'?
Author: Alex
Date: Nov 21 2003
The process by which we achieved our goal of figuring out how to solve the water
problem was quite simple. We knew to facts to begin with, the volume of water
that could be held by two containers. Our job was to figure out which set of
containers would be most effective. Now, simple logic would dictate that the two
containers of even and odd values would create a broader array of water
combinations. Assuming this was true we went on to test our theory; we tested
the two even value containers and noted that they could only create even values
limiting us to a smaller array of combinations. This is how we came to the
conclusion that using the two containers of odd and even values would best suit
us as a solution to this problem.

yes  no
Post a new topic to the The Hispaniola Water Shortage tool Discussion discussion

Discussion Help