Subject:   RE: How did you get started to get the 'water to work'?
Author: Jasmine
Date: Nov 21 2003
At first, this problem made no sense to me. I didn't understand how I would go
about solving the problem since I thought there should have been more about the
environment, like: Was there a third container that Rodolfo was using for his
cooking? And could he dump the water in that container, and then scoop it out
with the cups? Those really confused me with paper/pencil. Then everything was
cleared up by the applet.

yes  no
Post a new topic to the The Hispaniola Water Shortage tool Discussion discussion

Discussion Help