Subject:   water
Author: -=[ lee ]=--
Date: Nov 21 2003
I think this was the most difficult problem for me. The first time I tried to
solve it on paper and i misinterpreted some of the rules of this problem. When i
opened the applet what i was supposed to do became obvious.

The applet was deffinately the way to work this problem. You can see your
previous tries and that is really nice.

Lee

p.s . i am testing if html <I>tage</I> work so please excuse any tags if
<b>it doesn't </b>work.

yes  no
Post a new topic to the The Hispaniola Water Shortage tool Discussion discussion

Discussion Help