Subject:   can you not read?
Author: Mark V.
Date: Nov 21 2003
Steve, I asked bout 3 and 8 making 12 oz.
THat is what i said and that is what i meant.
I asked this question because Suzanne emailed me and asked me if i was sure 3
and 8 cant make 12.

Mark

On Nov 21, 2003, Steve Weimar wrote:

Mark, I am thinking that 8 and 3 can't make more than 11. Is that what you're
thinking?

-- steve

yes  no
Post a new topic to the The Hispaniola Water Shortage tool Discussion discussion

Discussion Help