Subject:   RE: the idea of having the applet "clear things up"
Author: Jasmine
Date: Nov 21 2003
I work visually with problems. When I read any problem I'm trying to visualize
what's going on in my head while I'm reading. Most of the time the information
given (especially the extra, unnecessary stuff) make it really hard to get a
clear visual. So, seeing the applet cleared up my thoughts...especially with the
"3rd container" idea.

yes  no
Post a new topic to the The Hispaniola Water Shortage tool Discussion discussion

Discussion Help