Subject:   Fill and Pour
Author: Suzanne
Date: Feb 23 2004
When Joel Duffin recently sent us an update of the National Library of Virtual
Manipulatives resources, I noticed this tool that I hadn't seen in their set
before:

Fill and Pour
http://mathforum.org/mathtools/tool.html?id=3046

and I thought that the folks who have been discussing the Hispaniola Water
Shortage tool, might also find this one interesting.

Suzanne

yes  no
Post a new topic to the The Hispaniola Water Shortage tool Discussion discussion

Discussion Help