Subject:   Calculus made easy for TI89 - could be a waste of money
Author: tx_man
Date: May 11 2013
I bought this program because i was having problems with taylor and maclaurin
series. I did get a quick response. The problem is that the documentation is
minimal and the support is minimal also. The only response i could get is a
pasting of the minimal documentation and not even bothering to answer the
question the was asked. I gave them an example problem that I had to show me how
I would go about getting the answer. That was just ignored and kept getting the
psting of the crap that was not helping at all

yes  no
Post a new topic to the All Content in Calculus on TI-89 discussion
Visit related discussions:
Calculus
TI-89

Discussion Help