Subject:   Adding Fractions
Author: Art Mabbott
Date: Dec 6 2003
The "non exisant" boxes are there but hidden on my browsers, too and I am using
both the IE and Safari on a MAC with OS X.

On Dec 06, 2003, Sharon Schering wrote:

New Topic
I really like the concept but could not get the final step  to work, where the
student puts in the sum  in the non existant boxes then is to click the non
existant check box.  Is it my browser?I am using Explorer

yes  no
Post a new topic to the All in Math 5 on Java Applet discussion
Visit related discussions:
Fractions - Adding tool
Math 5
Java Applet