Subject:   finding slope
Author: Suzanne Alejandre
Date: Jan 15 2004
Hi Brennan,

Have you visited the Ask Dr. Math section of the Math Forum site? If you go to
this page:

   http://mathforum.org/dr.math/

and search for

   find slope

one of the returns is this letter from the archive:

   Find Slope, Equation, Midpoint

If you'd like to try some of the "tools" that we currently have cataloged under
"find slope" you can find them here:

   http://mathforum.org/mathtools/cell.html?&new_tp=9.9.4&new_co=m7

I hope these resources help!

Suzanne

yes  no
Post a new topic to the All in Geometry on Computer discussion
Visit related discussions:
Stressed Out: Slope as Rate of Change activity
Geometry
Computer

Discussion Help