Subject:   RE: Using 'Sketchpad' or 'Excel' to solve math questions
Author: mcclos
Date: Mar 14 2011
I too would be interested in viewing and using your progams in class. Thank you
in advance. Peggy McC

mcclos@rosemontschool.org

On Mar 14 2011, Teng wrote:
> Hi everybody:
   I have designed some programs (using "sketchpad"
> or "excel" ) to solve math questions concerning geometry and algebra
> ,I would like to share with teachers to those who will show their
> preference ,you can use them in class ,I hope it will increase the
> abilities of students in math

Best Regards

Albert.Teng from
> Taiwan
my email:albert940410@yahoo.com.tw

yes  no
Post a new topic to the All Tools in Geometry on Sketchpad discussion
Visit related discussions:
Geometry
Sketchpad
Tools