Subject:   RE: intergration
Author: Si
Date: Aug 19 2004
On Aug 19 2004, foza wrote:
> i am asking for the solution of X=(Y^3/2)/3-Y^1\2.
and the
> intergral of (2+4cosx+7sinx)/(10-4cosx+3sinx)dx

Are you asking the members of this forum to do the problem for your homework  OR
you are posting a learning question to share with everyone here. If it is the
former (homework) , I would not reluctant to solve something like that which is
cheating. If it is the latter (learning) , then I believe , it is good we can
share and participate.

I recommend that you buy a student version of either MAPLE or MATHEMATICA , they
cost probably around $ 150 U.S. They are the best CAS (Computer Algebra Systems)
available for doing symbolic calculation such as the problem you posted here.
The other plus, is that the output is in LATEX (mathematical printing or  math
typesetting which is very pretty).

Cheers,
Sione.

yes  no
Post a new topic to the All Activities in Calculus on Flash discussion
Visit related discussions:
Calculus
Flash
Activities