Subject:   RE: fractions
Author: Gurmohan
Date: Jan 6 2005
I call it just a coincidence that I came of talking about fractions elsewhere
and my eyes caught this question. I will recommend checking
http://www.onlymath.com .

The site allows you to create a free account and search practically everything
in math. Once you have registered yourself as a user, you will need to click the
middle button saying "LearnMore...". Then you will click Math -> Arithmatic
-> Fractions -> Diving Fractions etc.
You will find the program will not only let you try your numbers but explain
step by step in animation how your sum should be solved. You can find in fact a
lot more..including printing practice tests or taking practice tests online on
many different topics in math.

yes  no
Post a new topic to the All Activities in Math 7 for Fractions <--> decimals on PowerPoint discussion
Visit related discussions:
Math 7
Fractions <--> decimals
PowerPoint