Subject:   All About Ratios: A Learning Tool in Flash
Author: lanius
Date: Jun 17 2005
Greetings all,
Last year during Tool Fest '04, Kristin Henry, a flash developer and an online
participant, and I struck up a conversation about how I had all this pretty much
static math teaching content online that possibly could be enhanced with some
technology. Kristin found All about Ratios
http://mathforum.org/mathtools/tool/15499/ and created a Flash version which is
being unveiled today. http://mathforum.org/mathtools/tool/19401/

It would be helpful if you would check out both versions. Be sure to rate them.
Tell us how you think they could be improved. The tool attempts to give young
children experiences using proportional reasoning. What type of experiences
support that development in students?

thanks, cynthia

yes  no
Post a new topic to the All Tools on Flash discussion
Visit related discussions:
Flash
Tools

Discussion Help