Subject:   RE: Sketchpad question
Author: Mathman
Date: Jul 23 2005
On Jul 23 2005, patb wrote:
>For example there is a free
> software called "ScreenHunter 4.0 Free" which is free for unlimited
> personal and business use.

Unfortunately, they ask for personal information. If you go here:
http://www.nonags.com/nonags/grcapt.html you will see a selection, and no
information is necessary; just download the program and install.  I use
"Capture" constantly.  It saves as a bitmap if that makes a difference.  You can
convert to jpg using other free utilities if necessary.

You can also do a full screen capture by pressing the PrintScreen key in
Windows.  I saves a bitmap to the clipboard.  I prefer a program such as
mentioned above so that you can determine the area to capture, but that does not
detract from further editing later.

David.

yes  no
Post a new topic to the All Tools in Geometry on Sketchpad discussion
Visit related discussions:
Geometry
Sketchpad
Tools