Subject:   RE: Sketchpad - copy/paste
Author: Susan
Date: Jul 24 2005
Thanks everyone for all the suggestions.  I need the image as a .jpeg or .gif so
that I can retrieve it and insert it in a webpage, or in a Blackboard
assessment.  I don't need an interactive image...just the diagram.  I just
thought that there was some easy way to save just the selected image in a new
format.  So far, it sounds like you need to convert it using some sort of screen
shot or snag software.  Thanks again for all the suggestions!

yes  no
Post a new topic to the All Tools in Geometry on Sketchpad discussion
Visit related discussions:
Geometry
Sketchpad
Tools