Subject:   RE: Sketchpad question
Author: Mathman
Date: Jul 26 2005
You didn't state your purpose.  Usually, you don't "Save" as an image file, but
can copy/paste as an image.  You can first Edit/Select All, then copy/paste into
another document.  PaintShop Pro [Sahreware] will accept a paste as a new image,
but I couldn't see that possibility in The Gimp [Open Source], or PhotoFiltre
[Freeware].  You can paste directly into a word processor though.

If just doing geometric drawings you might also consider some easy-to-use
available freeware CAD programs.  I find DeltaCad [shareware] to be very simple,
and intuitive, yet powerful enough.  It's great for simple geometric constructs
[or not so simple.]

I've done a lot of this sort of thing, and still find the screen capture most
often to my advantage.  It's a simple extra step, and usually worth the effort,
and you get to keep the image file on hand.  You can get to be very fast with
it, so that's not a problem either.

David.

yes  no
Post a new topic to the All Tools in Geometry on Sketchpad discussion
Visit related discussions:
Geometry
Sketchpad
Tools