Subject:   Overview of eNLVM eModules -- Wednesday
Author: Suzanne
Date: Aug 6 2005
This is a post explaining our second event planned for Wednesday during the week
of August 8-12, 2005.

Joel Duffin from The National Library of Virtual Manipulatives (NLVM) project at
Utah State University, has organized three events for us! All of the events
center around learning about eNLVM, an NSF funded project that extends NLVM by
creating learning units called eModules that utilize mathlets from the NLVM and
other websites.

If you are going to join our Chat Event, we suggest that you review both the
eNLVM material but also the ConcertChat information. If you have questions,
please post them to this discussion thread and we'll be happy to respond!

eNLVM ConcertChat Event 2
"Overview of eNLVM eModules (learning units)"
Wednesday August 10, 1:00 ET - Chat with eNLVM developers about eModules

Joel asks that you please review, rate, and discuss eModules in the Math Tools

- Fraction Concepts
- Perimeter and Area

- Geometric Transformations

- Writing Equations of Lines

- Integer Arithmetic

- Patterns, Relations, and Functions

- Working with Place Value

- Right Triangle Geometry

- Transformations of Functions

If you've not used ConcertChat before, read a little about how it works:

When you're ready, download the file used to join the chat:

There are two other eNLVM events planned for this week, one on Monday and
another on Friday. I am posting specific instructions for those events in two
other messages. Please let us know if you have questions. See you there!

yes  no
Post a new topic to the All Content on Java Applet discussion

Discussion Help