Subject:   RE: An Introduction to the eNLVM -- Monday
Author: Joel Duffin
Date: Aug 8 2005
Hello Math Carpenters,

We are excited to be able to share the eNLVM in this forum!

The Math Tools community is a unique group of people. I have enjoyed following
the posts and browsing the catalog.

We had hoped to have posted more Flash tutorials sooner to help introduce the
website but aren't moving as quickly as hoped. Currently on the "Learn More"
page, we have posted a narrated PowerPoint a Flash movie showing how a student
might experience the eNLVM. We are working to post more soon. For the
adventuresome I suggest registering and just exploring the website.

Thank you to Suzanne, Gene, Melissa, Martin, Johann, and others for arranging
this!

I look forward to chatting this afternoon.

Joel

yes  no
Post a new topic to the All Content on Java Applet discussion

Discussion Help