Subject:   RE: An Introduction to the eNLVM -- Monday
Author: Joel Duffin
Date: Aug 8 2005
On Aug  8 2005, jsarmi wrote:
> Joel, one quick question:  Will the three events cover different
> aspects of eNLVM.  In other words, does one need to attend the three
> of them as a sequence? Thanks!

Good question. In a word, no.

I envision the chats as opportunities to answer questions and explore issues
that interest the participants. I'm hoping that people will come to the chats
having reviewed the resources that we have provided and explored the eNLVM
website some so we will have a common context for discussion. Of course
attending previous chats will give you some additional common context.

Joel

yes  no
Post a new topic to the All Content on Java Applet discussion

Discussion Help