Subject:   RE: An Introduction to the eNLVM -- Monday
Author: Joan
Date: Aug 8 2005
Hello!

I'm afraid I tried to join the session late today, and kept receivng the message
server not available.  I did previously log in successfully to ConcertChat to
view the demo, but had difficulty getting through today.  Will today's session
be artchived? eNVLM is too cool!

Joan Cusano
Radnor Township School District

On Aug  6 2005, Suzanne wrote:
> Joel Duffin from The National Library of Virtual Manipulatives
> (NLVM) project at Utah State University, has organized three events
> for us! All of the events center around learning about eNLVM, an NSF
> funded project that extends NLVM by creating learning units called
> eModules that utilize mathlets from the NLVM and other websites.
> If you are going to join our Chat Event, we suggest that you review
> both the eNLVM material but also the ConcertChat information. If you
> have questions, please post them to this discussion thread and we'll
> be happy to respond!

eNLVM ConcertChat Event 1
"An Introduction
> to the eNLVM"
Monday August 8, 3:00 ET - Chat with eNLVM developers
> about the eNLVM project

Joel asks that you please review the
> following before coming to the chat event:

1. Read a one page
> flyer describing highlights of the project
> http://enlvm.usu.edu/ma/nav/doc/enlvm_flyer.pdf

2. Read the eNLVM
> Learn More page
     http://enlvm.usu.edu/ma/nav/doc/index.jsp

3.
> View Flash movie tutorials introducing the eNLVM
> http://enlvm.usu.edu/ma/nav/doc/index.jsp #flashtutorial

If you've
> not used ConcertChat before, read a little about how it works:
> http://mathforum.org/kb/thread.jspa?threadID=1184511

When you're

http://home.old.mathforum.org/concertChat/webstart.jsp?channelID=ToolFest%20eNLVM%20Chat1
> There are two other eNLVM events planned for this week, one on
> Wednesday and another on Friday. I am posting specific instructions
> for those events in two other messages. Please let us know if you
> have questions. See you there!

Sincerely,
Suzanne

yes  no
Post a new topic to the All Content on Java Applet discussion

Discussion Help