Subject:   RE: eNLVM, learning modules, & Field testing
Author: ihor
Date: Aug 9 2005
Hi Joel,
I enjoyed participating in your session yesterday.

Joshua Koen and Jason Sayres (both of whom participated in the session
yesterday) and I are involved in two NJ state Matrix grants with Elizabeth, NJ
and Passaic, NJ and have summer workshops with the participants coming up later
this month. We would like to involve our teachers this summer in your initiative
and do some field testing in the fall as well. The Elizabeth workshop starts
next Monday so we will looking more closely at the site this week in
preparation.

I'm interested in your suggestions and thoughts about this.

Thanks - Ihor

yes  no
Post a new topic to the All Content on Java Applet discussion

Discussion Help