Subject:   Monday's ConcertChat archive
Author: Suzanne
Date: Aug 10 2005
On Aug  8 2005, Joan wrote:
> Will today's session be artchived? eNVLM is too cool!

Yes! The archive of Monday's session is here:

http://mathforum.org/workshops/toolfest05/transcripts/eNVLM1.htm

As soon as we have Wednesday's session archived, I'll post it in that
discussion.

Don't forget to join us tomorrow, Thursday, at 12:30 (eastern) for another
productive session to learn about the eNLVM project again led by Joel
Duffin.

Hope to see you there!
Suzanne

yes  no
Post a new topic to the All Content on Java Applet discussion

Discussion Help