Subject:   RE: Using CamStudio - Thursday
Author: Joel Duffin
Date: Aug 11 2005
On Aug 11 2005, ihor wrote:
> Is CamStudio strictly a Windows application?
> -Ihor

CamStudio is a tool for recording screen capture videos. The Flash videos it
produces can be viewed on Mac or Windows.

There are similar tools to CamStudio for the Macintosh. I am going to be looking
at some and will post my recommendations.

If you are concerned about whether or not to come to the chat today, I would
encourage you to do so, because the larger issue we will be discussing is user
testing, and because you there are equivalent tools for Mac.

Hope to see you at 12:30 Eastern!

Joel

yes  no
Post a new topic to the All Content on Java Applet discussion

Discussion Help