Subject:   RE: DE Software
Author: Mathman
Date: Aug 14 2005
Since my very simple reply is, "No." as you request, I'll leave it be for now.
However, you might consider that the students who used maple might have been
using an earlier version?  So did I, so Im not clear on any new developments.
For simple 2D graphing Graphmatica may have what you require, even ease of
typing.

A google search using keywords [ODE maple] brings up a wealth of information
that may, or may not be useful on applications using Maple.

If I find something quite specific I'll reply again.

David.

yes  no
Post a new topic to the All Tools in Calculus on Computer discussion
Visit related discussions:
Calculus
Computer
Tools