Subject:   RE: Microsoft Producer
Author: Suzanne
Date: Oct 21 2005
I just tried to see if I could figure out what the problem with the link is and
I have a feeling that the Rogue Community College site is experiencing
difficulties. I was able to reach their main page:

http://www.roguecc.edu/

but any of the links that have the domain names of:

  http://learn.roguecc.edu/
  http://distance.roguecc.edu/

are not working this morning. I've written to the Webmaster and if he/she
responds, I'll post it here.

Suzanne

On Oct 21 2005, BruceTchr wrote:
> http://learn.roguecc.edu/mathematics/chutt/Mth243-W/243videolist.html
> The link says the page cannot be displayed

yes  no
Post a new topic to the All Tools on PowerPoint discussion
Visit related discussions:
PowerPoint
Tools

Discussion Help