Subject:   RE: Student Response Systems
Author: Tusk
Date: Nov 16 2005
I purchased the Qwizdom Q5 system this fall and it is a great tool.  I would
definitely look into the system.  No matter what system you buy if you do buy
one, you want to make sure it has an LCD screen on the remote so students can
see what they are entering to cut down on simple mistakes.

This system also has a lot of resources for classes with prebuilt lessons.  I
only purchased two libraries ($75 each) to use in class and as a template for me
to develop my own lessons.  It takes a lot of time to develop and it takes time
to learn how to use the technology, but the data you can receive is very
valuable.

yes  no
Post a new topic to the All Content on Computer discussion

Discussion Help