Subject:   Functions as objects?
Author: Susan
Date: Nov 29 2005
I was wondering if there is a way to plot a function in Sketchpad, and then have
it behave as an object.  For example, I can graph f(x) = sqrt (x), but I would
like to make it an object so that I could move it freely.  I would also like to
be able to reflect it over the x or y axis using the transformations menu.  I
know that I can do this algebraically by writing and graphing a new function,
but I was thinking about just being able to do it geometrically.  Any ideas?

yes  no
Post a new topic to the All Tools in Algebra II on Sketchpad discussion
Visit related discussions:
Algebra II
Sketchpad
Tools