Subject:   RE: surface area and volume for prism
Author: Craig
Date: Feb 19 2006
On Feb 19 2006, safa wrote:
> i want to use computer to teach my students , can you give me a link
> to help to teach this unit, plz help i want it immediatly ]
thanks

In the "Search" box at the top of this page, choose "catalog" and type the word
"prism" then click on "Go."  You could also try the browse feature (browse the
catalog).  You might look for specific "resource types"  such as lesson plans,
activities, or support materials related to your topic.

yes  no
Post a new topic to the All Tools in Algebra on Computer discussion
Visit related discussions:
Algebra
Computer
Tools