Subject:   How can I make a formula in Excel so I can figure out the profit MARGIN?
Author: Elliot0409
Date: Jun 30 2006
If I buy something at 11.70 and sell it for 16.02

How do I program EXCEL to automatically figure out the PROFIT MARGIN for me?

I have a lot of product and I see EXCEL to do this for me on like 100
products...

yes  no
Post a new topic to the All Content in Probability & Statistics on Excel discussion
Visit related discussions:
Probability & Statistics
Excel

Discussion Help