Subject:   RE: How can I make a formula in Excel so I can figure out the profit MARGIN?
Author: gggjoob
Date: Jul 1 2006
On Jun 30 2006, Elliot0409 wrote:
> If I buy something at 11.70 and sell it for 16.02

How do I
> program EXCEL to automatically figure out the PROFIT MARGIN for me?
> I have a lot of product and I see EXCEL to do this for me on like
> 100 products...

Elliot? you should be more specific with stating what you need. from youor
question it sounds like you just want to calculate a difference. are you looking
to calculate a percentage? profit margin for me is merely sales less
cost-of-goods sold. but i think you are looking for something a little more
complicated than that, but i'm not sure. email me if you want. i'd be glad to
share what i can.
gggjoob@yahoo.com

yes  no
Post a new topic to the All Content in Probability & Statistics on Excel discussion
Visit related discussions:
Probability & Statistics
Excel

Discussion Help